Snoring Solutions Help Provide Good Night’s Sleep for Two

Snoring SolutionsStudies have shown that 30-40% of people snore. After age 60, this percentage increases to 60%. Informal polls show that 94% of spouses are bothered by the noise. We suspect the other 6% work nights. Hammacher Schlemmer offers innovative and unique snoring solutions that can help.

To avoid a snoring-related phenomenon—lightly bruised ribs from the snorer’s bed partner employing a firmly placed elbow in an attempt to stop the racket—we recommend a snore-reducing pillow.

Our Snore-Activated Nudging Pillow detects snoring and “nudges” a sleeper into shifting positions without the need for spousal intervention. The pillow’s integrated microphone picks up the sonic vibrations of snoring, automatically inflating an internal air bladder that increases this snoring aid pillow’s depth by 3″—just enough movement to roust a sleeper into moving head or body position. The contoured shape provides optimal head positioning for ameliorating snoring and cradles the head for blissful sleep.

Other snoring solutions that act to aid the affected spouse provide soothing background noise, masking the sound of the snore. You can design your own tranquil acoustic environment with sounds such as rain, surf, a running stream, wind, or white noise. Our exclusive Authentic Sound Oasis Machine uses the latest digital technology to create aural atmospheres from sound recorded at the source, far superior to other white noise machines’ computer-generated facsimiles.

If the snorer’s spouse prefers to listen to music or audio books in bed while their partner saws logs, The Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones reduce ambient noise so the wearer can enjoy crisp acoustics without the distracting sounds. These headphones are also useful in the office or on an airplane.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>